Increase productivity with the air operated wheel lift LM 200. The Lift Mate 200 is easy to use and constructed with extra strong steel.
- (4) Rotating high quality casters (rear casters lock) for maximum maneuverability with minimal rolling resistance.
- Single lever control and valve – provides responsive and easy positioning.
- Air operated – Just connect shop air (no batteries required).
- Offset column for full access to lug nuts and easy and quick installation onto the wheel balancer.
- The tire rolls with little effort on the two rollers providing easy alignment of the wheel and hub.
- The LM-200 wheel and tire lift will greatly reduce your exposure to shoulder and back injuries.
- Made in the USA.
Potential Insurance Savings
Mandatory use of the LM-200 when removing or installing a wheel/tire assembly exceeding 50 (you decide what maximum weight) pounds may reduce your insurance costs. Make sure this requirement is added to your employee handbook and make a few safety posters displaying this safety requirement. *****DISCUSS THIS WITH YOUR INSURANCE AGENT, REGULATIONS CHANGE STATE TO STATE*****
How to Order:
Call your equipment distributor of choice- If you are a GM Dealer: You may purchase through GMDE, their part number 716-LM-200- If you are a Chrysler Dealer: You may purchase through PSE, their part number 717-LM-200- If you are a Ford Dealer: You may purchase through Rotunda, their part number 337-00001