- (4) Rotating high quality casters (rear casters lock) for maximum maneuverability with minimal rolling resistance.
- Single lever control and valve – provides responsive and easy positioning.
- Air operated – Just connect shop air (no batteries required).
- Offset column for full access to lug nuts and easy and quick installation onto the wheel balancer.
- The tire rolls with little effort on the two rollers providing easy alignment of the wheel and hub.
- One man, woman or child needed to remove and install the heaviest wheel/tire combinations you will find on a passenger car, light/medium duty truck and SUV.
- The LM-200 wheel and tire lift will greatly reduce your exposure to shoulder and back injuries.
- Mandatory use of the LM-200 when removing or installing a wheel/tire assembly exceeding 50 (you decide what maximum weight) pounds may reduce your insurance costs. Make sure this requirement is added to your employee handbook and make a few safety posters displaying this safety requirement. *****DISCUSS THIS WITH YOUR INSURANCE AGENT, REGULATIONS CHANGE STATE TO STATE*****