How to Order:- Call your equipment distributor of choice- If you are a GM Dealer: You may purchase through GMDE, their part number 716-LM-200- If you are a Chrysler Dealer: You may purchase through PSE, their part number 717-LM-200- If you are a Ford Dealer: You may purchase through Rotunda, their part number 337-00001
– (4) Rotating high quality casters (rear casters lock) for maximum maneuverability with minimal rolling resistance.
– Single lever control and valve – provides responsive and easy positioning.
– Air operated – Just connect shop air (no batteries required).
– Offset column for full access to lug nuts and easy and quick installation onto the wheel balancer.
– The tire rolls with little effort on the two rollers providing easy alignment of the wheel and hub.
– The LM-200 wheel and tire lift will greatly reduce your exposure to shoulder and back injuries.
– Mandatory use of the LM-200 when removing or installing a wheel/tire assembly exceeding 50 (you decide what maximum weight) pounds may reduce your insurance costs. Make sure this requirement is added to your employee handbook and make a few safety posters displaying this safety requirement. *****DISCUSS THIS WITH YOUR INSURANCE AGENT, REGULATIONS CHANGE STATE TO STATE*****
My maintenance man said very good investment for any shop. Best back saving tool around.
Jul 30, 2013 byMark Haydon
I am a 50 year old retired military guy with a heart problem and a lifting restriction. I work in my own garage at home doing light mechanic work. I recently purchased a Lift Mate 200 and it has been a wonderful blessing to me. (No more lifting tire & wheel assemblies). The LM-200 was shipped to my door quickly, assembled in just a few minutes and works terrific. Many thanks to QSP.
Jul 26, 2013 byBill Longmuir
To whom it may concern; I would like to take a minute to let you know how pleased I am with my recent purchase of your LM-200 Wheel Lift.
The ease of operation, well thought out controls, accessory air outlet, and wheel nut/tool tray make it great to use and easy on my back!! Thanks for a great tool.
5.05.033My maintenance man said very good investment for any shop. Best back saving tool around.LM-200